Hello family,
I've finally started a blog. God's amazing and I pray that those who visit my page and read the blogs will be blessed and encouraged by them.
Well, lately God's been really moving in my life, purging, pruning, chastening, correcting, revealing. A few months ago I became real distant from God, began to harden my heart toward Him because I felt that I was let down by people. Pretty much, I began to base my relationship with God on others. I felt let down by ministry, by friends and family. So I began to withdraw myself.
But thanks and glory be to God for His grace and Mercy. It truly is sufficient. I became real weary while doing good. But nevertheless, God's unconditional love and Holy Spirit was drawing me back into His presence. The Holy Spirit began to convict me of my complacency and of my self-pity "woe is me" attitude. In Romans 2:4 Paul says "the goodness of God leads you to repentance." And truly God's goodness lead me back facedown at the feet of Jesus. I am nothing without God. I know that with Him I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me and without Him I can do nothing.
So over these past couple months I been really consecrated, and God has been really speaking to me and giving me revelation. So the other day I was talking to God, praying, and I began to ask God, "God, why is it so hard sometimes, why does it hurt?" (God's really stripping me). And God began to speak back to me saying "When I'm healing you, and restoring you, it may hurt, but I only make it better."
So I'm like wow, God your so good. And I began to thank God and praise Him because I can't begin to fathom how good He is to us and we are so undeserving of His goodness.
Well, this is my first blog, I hope that it blesses everyone and encourages everyone. I will write more as time goes on. Thanks for taking the time and looking.
Be Blessed Beloved
I've finally started a blog. God's amazing and I pray that those who visit my page and read the blogs will be blessed and encouraged by them.
Well, lately God's been really moving in my life, purging, pruning, chastening, correcting, revealing. A few months ago I became real distant from God, began to harden my heart toward Him because I felt that I was let down by people. Pretty much, I began to base my relationship with God on others. I felt let down by ministry, by friends and family. So I began to withdraw myself.
But thanks and glory be to God for His grace and Mercy. It truly is sufficient. I became real weary while doing good. But nevertheless, God's unconditional love and Holy Spirit was drawing me back into His presence. The Holy Spirit began to convict me of my complacency and of my self-pity "woe is me" attitude. In Romans 2:4 Paul says "the goodness of God leads you to repentance." And truly God's goodness lead me back facedown at the feet of Jesus. I am nothing without God. I know that with Him I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me and without Him I can do nothing.
So over these past couple months I been really consecrated, and God has been really speaking to me and giving me revelation. So the other day I was talking to God, praying, and I began to ask God, "God, why is it so hard sometimes, why does it hurt?" (God's really stripping me). And God began to speak back to me saying "When I'm healing you, and restoring you, it may hurt, but I only make it better."
So I'm like wow, God your so good. And I began to thank God and praise Him because I can't begin to fathom how good He is to us and we are so undeserving of His goodness.
Well, this is my first blog, I hope that it blesses everyone and encourages everyone. I will write more as time goes on. Thanks for taking the time and looking.
Be Blessed Beloved

ive been blessed! =D
ReplyDelete